We have shared few Best Motivational Quotes by Atal Bihari Vajpayee which will prove his greatness. RIP ( Rest in Peace ) Sir.
Very few leaders are revered by all, irrespective of their political Colours and Atal Bihari Vajpayee ( former prime minister of India ) was one of them.
Rest in peace Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. A true leader who won hearts across political parties. People I know used to forego all their work and attend ABV ji’s speeches. A stalwart and a poetic leader left us today for heavenly abode.
Reason of Death :- Atal Bihari Vajpayee passed away at 93 due to chest congestion and kidney tract infection.
To remember Atal Bihari Vajpayee Sir we are sharing some of his motivational quotes , speech below.
Motivational Quotes Images by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji
- Please share these RIP Quotes on Whatsapp, Facebook and remind everyone about this great man.
- “I dream of a India that is prosperous, strong and caring.” – Atal Bihari Vajpayee. May he rest in peace!
- You can change friends but not neighbors.
- We hope the world will act in the spirit of enlightened self-interest.
- Global interdependence today means that economic disasters in developing countries could create a backlash on developed countries.
- Our nuclear weapons are meant purely as a deterrent against nuclear adventure by an adversary.
- No state should be allowed to profess partnership with the global coalition against terror, while continuing to aid, abet and sponsor terrorism.
- The Bio-diversity Convention has not yielded any tangible benefits to the world’s poor.
- In the euphoria after the Cold War, there was a misplaced notion that the UN could solve every problem anywhere.
- The reality is that international institutions like the UN can only be as effective as its members allow it to be.
- The UN’s unique legitimacy flows from a universal perception that it pursues a larger purpose than the interests of one country or a small group of countries.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Quotes in Hindi
Share these RIP Quotes on Whatsapp and Facebook and show your sadness about this news.
1. छोटे मन से कोई बड़ा नहीं होता, टूटे मन से कोई खड़ा नहीं होता.
2. जीत और हार जीवन का एक हिस्सा है, जिसे समानता के साथ देखा जाना चाहिए.
3. अगर भारत धर्मनिरपेक्ष नहीं है, तो भारत बिल्कुल भारत नहीं है.
4. होने, ना होने का क्रम, इसी तरह चलता रहेगा. हम हैं, हम रहेंगे, ये भ्रम भी सदा पलता रहेगा.
5. मैं हमेशा से ही वादे लेकर नहीं आया, इरादे लेकर आया हूं.
6. लोकतंत्र एक ऐसी जगह है जहां दो मूर्ख मिलकर एक ताकतवक इंसान को हरा देते हैं.