The wireless printing is the innovation which makes printing way too easier for those who are willing to get rid of tons of wires. The wireless printing is the convenient way of faster printing without the hassle of cables. The Brother Wireless printers are the best for printing your documents faster. The Wireless Printers from brother makes use of the Wi-Fi network.
If you own a Printer from Brother and want to know how to perform a Brother wireless printer setup, then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share the working and straightforward methods to connect brother printer to a wifi network. All you have to do is to follow all the steps carefully, and you’re done with the Brother wireless printer setup.
Step-by-Step Brother Wireless Printer Installation Guide
The wireless setup of the brother printer is a straightforward process. There are no complicated steps involved in the installation. If you want to use your new printer or to have the brother printer not connecting to wifi error with the older printer, then you should follow these steps.
- First of all, turn ON the computer, Wi-Fi router and the Brother Wireless Printer at the same time.
- Insert the Brother Printer Software CD-ROM you got. Run the software in the CD-ROM to start the installation process.
- Once the software loads up, click on the “Install Printer Driver” button and accept the license agreement on the screen.
- Now, click on “Wireless Network Connection” and press “Next”.
- If you are using the Printer for personal use, then select “Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer,” option. And if you are using the printer for office use on the server, then select “Network Shared printer” option and click “Next”.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to modify the firewall settings. Select “Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection and continue with the installation. (Recommended)” option and click “Next”.
- Now, you’ll see the list of nearby Brother Printers. Choose the one from the list and finish the installation process.
( Note :- If you aren’t able to resolve the problem by following above steps, then you can contact our Brother Printer Support team with your issue.
That’s just the installation of Brother Wireless Drivers. Now comes the real deal to connect brother wireless printer to wi-fi. Here are the exact steps.
- From the printer screen, navigate to the “Menu >> Network >. WLAN”.
- In the WLAN option, select the “Setup Wizard” option to start connecting the Printer to your Wireless network.
- The Setup Wizard, press ENTER button once the message “Network I/F switched to Wireless” appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to select the right wireless network to connect. Select the network and enter the passcode to authenticate.
- Within a few seconds, you are connected to the Wi-Fi network and ready to print documents with the Brother Wireless Printer.
That’s how you perform the Brother Printer Wireless Setup. The printer setup is not a complicated thing at all, as the automated software wizard does all the job for you. All you have to do is to provide the necessary permissions and click “Next” till the installation is completed. With these straightforward steps, you can setup Wireless Brother printer within a few minutes and start printing the documents with no delay. You can follow the same steps if you are facing the Brother printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi, as these steps will help you to fix the issue permanently. We’ve shared these steps for the Windows-based computer. The same steps with little variation are applicable for the Linux and Macintosh Computers.