Brother Printers are quite a famous series of printers in the market. If you are planning to buy a new printer, then Brother’s have a wide variety of devices for your needs. You can select the one that suits your taste and demand. Brother printers are equipped with the latest technological features.
If you don’t know how to connect Brother Printer to wifi, then follow the instructions given below for Brother Wireless Printer setup guide.
You can set up your printer over a wireless network easily if you follow the Brother Wireless Printer setup guide.
This instruction guide can save your time, and you’ll be able to use it quickly.
The guide can also help if you if your Brother Printer not connecting to wifi. Just read the steps carefully before performing them.
Steps to Setup The Brother Printer
Before we proceed to perform all the instructions, you must know the wireless network settings of WLAN router you are using. Record the network settings like Network Name(SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID) and Network Key(Password). After that, you can proceed to Install Brother Printer using Wireless Network Connection.
Step 1: Configure the wireless settings through Control Panel.
- First of all, connect the power cord to your printer and then connect the cord to a power outlet. Now, turn on the printer.
- Press the Menu
- Now you have to use the navigation keys to select the Network option and hit the OK
- Use the navigation keys to search the WLAN option and select it. You have to note that in some models this step is skipped.
- Choose the Setup Wizard option by using the navigation keys.
- You’ll notice WLAN Enable? Alert on the screen. If it appears, allow the wireless network.
- Now, the Wireless Setup Wizard starts.
- The printer scans the network and displays a list of SSIDs that are available. You have to use navigation keys to select the SSID you want and hit the OK
- Now you have to do one of the following procedures:
- If you are using a method that needs authentication and encryption by using a Network Key, then enter the appropriate Network Key. After that enter the WEP Key, and hit the OK to confirm the settings.
- If you are using the Open System as an authentication method, and the encryption mode is None, then you can go to the next step.
- If the WPS is supported by your router, then WPS is available appears on the screen. Now, to connect the printer using the wireless mode, use the arrow key UP. When Press WPS on Router appears on the screen, hit the WPS button on your router and hit the UP arrow key twice to complete the process.
- The printer connects to the wireless network selected by you. If the connection is successfully made, then the screen shows you a Connected The printer also prints the wireless status report.
Step 2: Install the Printer Drivers.
Visit the official website of Brother Printer Support and search for the Downloads section, and you will find Full Driver & Software Package. Install the entire package on the computer. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Brother Printers are currently the best printers in the market. They produce best laser and inkjet printers of all the standard sizes. If you are planning to buy a new printer, go with Brother. If you have already bought one, the above-given guide Brother Wireless Printer setup guide can help you to set up your printer by connecting it to a wireless network at your place. The process is quite easy to follow if you read the instructions correctly. If your brother printer not connecting to wifi despite following the instructions correctly, maybe it’s a technical issue that needs an inspection from tech support. You can contact Brother Printer customer support for help. The team of experts looks into the matter and solves it for you as quickly as possible. Once the printer connects to wireless network, you are all set to use it and print your jobs.