Going to buy a tablet PC? This list of best tablets in India might help you in choosing the right one.
Gadget market is flourishing by leaps & bounds & tablets have come as a flood on Indian market. In fact people are getting more attracted towards this new form of device. These tablets not only offer the best functionality & features, but also a range of prices to pick from. And almost all the tablets offer the best bang for the money spent as it fulfills all the computing & entertaining needs.
Apple iPad Retina, 16 GB: In 2010, Apple defined the tablet genre with the launch of original & recently it has launched Apple iPad Retina with features like:
- Retina Display: A closer or zoomed in look to the screen will see no pixelation.
- 9.7-inch display with 2056 x1536 pixels & screen density of 326 PPI.
- Improved A5x processor
- 10 hours battery life
- ISight camera with 5 megapixel image sensor, a hybrid IR filter & 5 element lens. It can record 1080p HD video
- Front facing VGA camera for FaceTime video chat
- iOS6 operating system for voice assistant software Siri
Kindle Fire HD: Kindle Fire HD is best 7″ tablet in my opinion. It comes packed with lot of features and at a very affordable price. Have a look at it’s features below:
- 7″ HD Display with anti-glare technology
- Dolbi audio surround sound.
- Fastest Wi-Fi in a tablet with dual band and dual antenna
- Strong battery life
- Amazon’s media offering
- Affordable price
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310: This is a second generation Android tablet that offers good performance & absolute delightful cost. It has
- 7-inch touch screen
- 1024 x 600 pixel display
- 16 GB memory expandable to 32 GB
- Dual core 1 GHz ARM Cortex mobile process
- Runs Android 4.0 ICS OS
- Custom TouchWiz user interface
- 3 megapixel back camera that can record 720p HD video and 3 megapixel front camera for video chatting
- Supports USB 2.0 port
- Wireless connectivity through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and DLNA.
BlackBerry PlayBook, 64 GB: BlackBerry falls under the affordable, impressive & hot favorite category amongst tablet users with maximum battery life & following stunning features:
- The QNX operating system powered by a Cortex A9 dual core processor with a PowerVR SGX540 graphics card & 1 GB RAM
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 600 pixel resolution
- 5 megapixel camera that can record full HD 1080p video in MPEG format
- 3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chats
Asus Transformer Prime: It is a unique & power packed device with keyboard docking station to convert it into the laptop. The other features include:
- 10.1-inch super IPS capacitive touchscreen with 10 finger multi touch support
- Corning Gorilla scratch proof glass screen
- Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processor with 1GB of RAM
- 32 GB & 64 GB memory variants
- 1.2 megapixel front & 8 megapixel back camera
- Supports Wi-Fi, an HDMI port, a micro SD card reader & audio jack
- G-sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, & e-compass for better gaming
iBerry Auxus AX02: Though a late entry in the Indian market but still iBerry Auxus AX02 is one of the most affordable & all needed features tablet. It comes with
- 7-inch 800 x 480 pixel capacitive touch screen capable of up to 5 touch inputs & support for pinch-to-zoom
- Cortex A8 architecture based 1GHz processor and dedicated dual core Mali graphics processor for visual superiority
- 1 GB of DDR2 RAM
- 4 GB memory expandable to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity through a USB dongle
- VGA (0.3 megapixel) front facing camera for video chats, as well as a 3 megapixel rear camera capable of video recording.
- 4000 mAh batteries for more than five hours of non-stop action.
These are just few of the tablets available in the market. We’ll keep updating this list of best tablets in India and you can help too. Just comment below with the name of the tablet you think is the best in the India. Don’t forget to share with your friends. Like us on Facebook for more updates.