There are only two things Indians are obsessed about – cricket and Bollywood. The obsession of the public with Bollywood stars is unparallel and they will go to any lengths to imitate a little bit of their lifestyle to feel the same thrill. This is in the case of women and Bollywood actresses as well. They love dressing like them, eating like them, looking like them and dancing like them. This obsession has paved a way for a huge market out there who copy everything the stars wear on screen and then sell them to the public.
While there are too many options out there when it comes to imitating, there are some that stand out among the rest because of wearing the most impeccable jewellery at all times. We have put together a list of the best so that you take inspiration only from the best as well!
- DeepikaPadukone – among the best in the business, both in terms of her acting and her impeccable dressing style, Deepika likes to keep it minimalistic at all times. She is the kind you can expect to stop with a gold heart pendant on a casual day out. However, she went all out on her big wedding day and wore some of the most stunning kundan, polka and pearl earrings for her reception and a beautiful choker at another party. Apart from her personal choices, the jewellery she has worn in movies like Padmavat have also been big hits.
- Sonam Kapoor – the OG fashionista of Bollywood, Sonam is the most impeccably dressed out of them all. She always manages to step out in clothes and jewellery that are classic and get full marks on the fashion meter. The stunning kundan set that she adorned on her wedding day to the heavy ear cuff multi-layer jadau style jhumkas that she wore in Veere Di Wedding, all have become a trend for woman to follow.
- Anushka Sharma – possibly one of the most chic and elegant ones of the lot, Anushka always manages to keep it real. She can rock a simple diamond pendant to a heavy kundan necklace, with the same ease and grace. She was a sight for sore eyes in the Karan Johar movie, ‘AeDilHaiMushkil’ when she wore a heavy kundan necklace in one of the songs of the movie. In no time it because a hot trending piece and a must have for all brides out there. She is simply, classy, elegant and yet extremely fashionable, all at the same time.
- Kareena Kapoor – the original queen of Bollywood, Kareena has managed to own the spotlight every single time she has stepped out. Despite being in Bollywood all these years she is still the most celebrated and idolised actress of today. Her simple yet stunning kundan necklace and earring set during her wedding or her over the top pearl necklace during a KoffeeWith Karan episode, all have managed to grab the headlines and become the talk of the town. She is very edgy in her style and that comes across in the jewellery also that she wears.
- Priyanka Chopra – the Desi Girl of the industry, there is nothing that Priyanka Chopra cannot do. From dominating the silver screen to global domination, she has done it all, and with impeccable style all throughout. Her wedding was the talk of the social media world and it was blowing up with every appearance in made. Decked from top to bottom in the most stunning jewellery sets, she literally knocked each look out of the park.